Wednesday 12 January 2011

Self Portrait Brief

Ok, so after reading my last post you may think this is slightly controversial... but nevermind. This piece of work needed to communicate everything someone would need to know about me, so I thought what makes up my personality...? Music, Happiness, Design. Simple. So as I said in my last post, I love working out problems with layout and producing something that works, and with this one I wanted to push myself a little more. The words are songs lyrics which I wrote (communicating my love for music) and I set them out in a way which would also get across my passion for producing satisfying layouts. This is quite different from my normal work, but I really enjoyed letting myself go and putting myself outside of my comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment